- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND STORAGE
- Information is defined as any data that is:
- Supplied by the users of the services offered by the company.
- Data collected through tracking during navigation of the website, app and mobile content delivery platform
- Data collected through registration on the website, app and mobile content delivery platform
- Data collected from other sources, including third-party sources and services.
The primary purpose of information collection is to improve user experience and better delivery of content. This information includes, but not limited to, personal details provided by the users of our services such as name, contact number, email, age, gender, sexual orientation, professional details including place of work, designation, type of work and place of residence at the time of registration on the website, app or mobile content delivery service. Information supplied by users includes name/pseudonym under which a particular user has made comments on any articles or video; participated in a forum discussion or message board.
- Paid Service and subscription data When you chose to make payment to ContentCraft using a credit/debit card, payment gateway, net banking or any other electronic payment system, the information might be collected by the aforementioned payment system such as your purchase, address or billing information, including your credit card number and expiration date. Usually, the payment processing gateway collects the information for user verification or updating user information. We do not process or store such information, except in cases stated otherwise. The user reserves the right to update, auto-renew or cancel subscription or donation.
- Information collected automatically during navigation When you use our website certain navigation information regarding your IP address and device information is collected automatically through various methods stated below.
- Log File Information ContentCraft will automatically gather limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, mobile number, etc. when you visit the website. This information is about your browser, your operating system, IP address, CPU speed, and connection speed. In case you access the website from your mobile device, we might collect a unique device identifier, geolocation data, or other transactional information for that device.
- Clear GIFs The website night also use embedded invisible GIFs to track emails sent to the website’s users to determine and measure traffic within the website for the purpose of improving content delivery service, functionality and interactivity. We might share this information with our advertisers for delivering relevant advertising content.
- INFORMATION USE BY US
We use the information of users to our website for the following purposes to address our legitimate business needs:
- To provide our users content services and their functionalities by us and our partners and advertisers.
- To process and verify payments/subscriptions/donations for our services.
- To authenticate users of paid and unpaid services to prevent misuse by imposters of personal information that they might have obtained from other sources.
- To undertake statistical analysis and conduct research for enhancing our products and those offered by our partners and advertisers.
- To customize our marketing and advertising activities with greater focus.
- To prevent fraud or other potentially illegal activities and prevent others from carrying out illegal activity on our website by impersonating a genuine user.
- To legally enforce our Terms of Service.
- SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unless asked for specifically, you are not required to offer any sensitive personal information concerning your medical history, biometrics, unique identification number such as Aadhar card no, PAN Number, Driving Licence Number, Social Security Number, court proceeding etc.
- SECURING YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information provided by you for the purpose of using this website will be kept securely and with limited access. We have put reasonably effective technical, personal and administrative measures to secure and safeguard user data against unauthorized/fraudulent use, theft, loss and unauthorized modification. Accesses to personal user data-id limited to only genuine business needs which we evaluate and calibrate periodically. We have also put in place policies and systems to detect any accidental data security breaches and initiate necessary legal and civil/criminal procedures. In case any such security breach comes to your notice, please notify us at email@example.com
- SPECIAL DATA CATEGORY
In some cases, especially when we run polls, surveys and special contest, we might collect data that falls in the Special Category. This data could be your detailed personal information, biometric markers, facial recognition or voice samples, political opinions, sexual orientation, health etc. In such cases, the data will be collected with your express consent. The data so collected will be used for internal research, internal product development and analysis. All such data will be protected, secured and stored by using multiple-level technical and non-technical safeguards.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
In certain specific situations, we might require to transfer certain personal data to foreign countries, including the United States, which may have a different level of privacy protection. If you chose to submit information to this website, you have consented to such a transfer of information.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- Access and updating your Information: should feel the need to update your personal data on this website, you can do so by yourself, if such a function is available, or you can write to us to do the same.
- Asking us to correct mistakes in your information due to us: You are free to approach us for correcting any mistakes in your personal data that might have crept in.
- Ask us to delete certain information in specific cases
- RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- USE OF OUR SERVICE BY CHILDREN
We do not collect any data on children below the age of 13. In the case of users below the age of 13, we strongly recommend parental supervision while using the website. Children between the age of 13 to 18 are also required to use and submit data, if required, under parental supervision. If by mistake, any user below the age of 18 has submitted personal data, the parents of such users can write to us at [info@[email.com] for deleting such data from our database.
We may sometimes use the collected data to personalise the services for better and targeted delivery. We might be using this information for customising our services, based on your browsing habits and browser use. In case you do not wish us to use such data and/or receive our product and service offerings based on your browsing habit, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for removing your data from our database.
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
For grievance redressal write to email@example.com clearly stating your grievance in a brief note. We will try to resolve the stated grievance within a reasonable period of time.