We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations. The key responsibilities of the role include, preparing accounts and tax returns. Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure. Auditing financial information. Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, and financial statements. The ideal candidate prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends and maintains management confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Publish financial statements in time by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- In-depth understanding of accounting and book keeping systems.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Financial/Accounting Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
Type of Job: Full time
Years of Experience: 4-5 Years (Desirable)
Location: Connaught Place, New Delhi
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Salary: As per candidate (Negotiable)
Company: ContentCraft Education & Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
Contact Details: HR@tatsatfoundation.com ; 8586987772